The Scottish Terrier Club of Greater New York held their Annual Meeting & Awards Brunch on Sunday, April 14, 2019, at KC Prime Steakhouse, in Lawrenceville, NJ. Awards were given for the 2018 show year.
Susan Finn and Marianne Melucci’s CH Destiny’s Firehearts Magical Moment was awarded the Albert L. Peterson Trophy for Best of Breed.
The Helen Massaker Powley Trophy for Best of Opposite Sex was won by CH Destiny’s Claudon’s Ready to Reign, also owned by Susan Finn & Marianne Melucci.
CH. Destiny’s Claudon’s Ready to Rumble, owned by Susan Finn, took home the Ramtree Trophy for Bred by Exhibitor.
The Polly Packard Trophy for Best Puppy was awarded to Destiny’s Firehearts Full of Grace, who is owned by Susan Finn & Marianne Melucci.
The Club members finished seven new Champion Scottish Terriers in 2018. They are:
- CH Ryelea & Ronari Vintage Comic Book, owned by Heidi Reilly & Nana Barcan
- CH Ryelea & Ronari Book of the Lowlands, owned by Heidi Reilly
- CH Kincross Ailsa Craig, owned by Karen Greim and Sam Galt
- CH Lochraven Up In Smoke, owned by William Berry
- CH Destiny & Firehearts Magical Moment, owned by Susan Finn & Marianne Melucci
- CH Destiny’s Claudon Ready to Reign, owned by Susan Finn & Maarianne Melucci
- CH Denstiny’s Claudon Ready to Rumble, owned by Susan Finn.
Congratulations to all!